Friday, April 11, 2014

MACUL 2014: Hands-On Presentation Materials

Every March the state of Michigan gathers all its tech interested educators and administrators for a phenomenal event: The MACUL Conference (Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learners). This year was the largest MACUL to date (around 4,600 participants)! MACUL offers incredible learning, networking, and sharing! This year's theme was Ignite Learning, and it did not disappoint: Learning WAS Ignited! 

This was my 5th MACUL Conference I attended, but it was the first time I presented. It was a completely different experience for me this year. I helped with a half day Pre-Conference session Wednesday (Instructional Technologists Rally) and ran a 2 hour Hands-On session on Thursday (Collaboration with Google Drive). Below are my materials. I designed them to be step-by-step so participants could use/share them after the session. 


Below is a list of resources used in the session as well as "How-To" materials. Please feel free to share with others.

All my materials are available here: tinyurl.com/BadinerMACUL2014.