Monday, February 17, 2014

DENSI 2014 Application

Well, it is off! My DENSI 2014 application is on its way to Discovery Education! I am now in that excited nervous waiting period. It is not too late for all those DEN STAR teachers out there! You have until March 24th to apply. Give it some thought! This is the best Ed Tech PD I have ever experienced. Need to know more about what the DEN Summer Institute is all about? See my DENSI 2013 blog post here (DENSI 2013 Reflection) or look at the links below. 

Important links:



Important Dates:

March 24 (8am ET): Applications are due
March 31 (by 6pm ET): Acceptance/waitlist notifications sentApril 4: Confirmations dueApril 7- July 10: Waitlisted applicants notified if openings occurJuly 11-12: PreConference for DEN Leadership Council membersJuly 13-18: DEN Summer InstituteJuly 19: #napchat for DENSI attendees


Here is my Video Application



Consider applying if you are a DEN STAR teacher (as long as you don't take my spot, that is!). It is an experience you will never forget!